- My professional education started with my first art school at 6 y.o., continuing with Moscow Academic Art Lyceum & Moscow State Academic Art Institute n.a. Surikov (check this massive diploma I graduated with). I learned all the traditional basics and techiques there.
- I also studied in Universität der Künste (UDK) in Berlin and British Higher School of Art and Design (BHSAD) in Moscow. These experiences helped me on my path towards contemporary illustration and fresh approaches.
My themes and style:
- At the moment I'm interested in working with children book projects and editorial illustration. If I can help you with some of that, do let me know!
- My goal for the illustrations is to make them as lively as the sketches I do on a spot.
- Depending on a subject, my works can be light and fun or dark and anxious.
- In my digital art I strive to keep the spirit of analogue materials. I'm especially inspired by lithography and linocut that I studied back in old uni.